Home | User Login | Contact Us | Sitemap | Accessibility

Latest Parish News & Event Links:

To help you find and visit our churches

Photo of Holy Trinity ChurchParish Boundary of Holy Trinity with St Columba, Fareham

Holy Trinity is a church (with a tower) built in 1834–5. It is situated in the town centre, on the south side of West Street opposite the junction with Trinity Street. Public car parking is available at the back of the church and can be reached via Western Road. The small car park directly outside the Parish Centre (Hall) doors is restricted parking (permit holders only). Further public car parking is available in Trinity Street, which is the road opposite the front of the church. The two car parks mentioned are shown marked with a blue ‘P’ on the map below.

Holy Trinity’s address is West Street, Fareham, Hampshire. PO16 0EL

Map showing the location of Holy Trinity church and car park






Photo of St Columba Church


The church of St Columba is located in the north west part of the town at the junction of Hillson Drive with Highlands Road. It is a modern church built in 1963 and its landmark is the separate bell tower. Car parking is available adjacent to the church and hall.

St Columba’s address is Hillson Drive, Fareham, Hampshire. PO15 6PF

Map showing the location of St Columba church and car park